We repair all makes and models of laptops, desktops, and tablet computers.
Common software repairs:
- Virus removal* – $100
- System optimization – $80 to $100
- Operating system repair/re-installation** – $80 to $125
- Data recovery*** – $100 to $250
- Hard drive cloning**** – $200
- Account recovery (Windows only) – $100
- Password removal (Mac OS & Windows XP/Vista/7 only)***** – $80
- Program installation – $25
If you are unsure whether or not you have a software problem, please contact us and explain your issues and we will help you diagnose the problem.
*Viruses are often present on computers that are running slow, acting ‘weird’, or running old software.
**Reinstalling Windows will completely wipe your machine. Personal data, but not programs, can be saved prior to the installation if your storage device is accessible. For Windows 7 and Vista, your original activation key must be legible otherwise a new key must be purchased at additional cost.
***Data recovery is only possible on hard drives and solid state drives without physical damage. Recovered data may or may not retain its original file folder structure.
****Cloning is only possible if the source storage device is in proper working order. Target storage device must be equal or greater than the source’s maximum storage capacity.
*****Removing a password from a Mac computer may result in Keychain errors.