Fill out the application here after reading the job description below.
- Be able to perform hardware repairs on phones and tablets from any and all manufacturers;
- Be able to perform software repairs on phones and tablets from any and all manufacturers;
- Have experience performing hardware and software repairs, as well as data recovery, on laptop and desktop computers;
- Have some experience with soldering/micro soldering;
- Have at least 2 years prior experience performing repairs in a professional environment;
- Have outstanding customer service skills;
- Must have a high personal standard of quality.
- 3+ years of repair experience in a professional environment;
- 1+ year experience with component-level board repair;
- Ability to read schematics and use boardview software.
- Communicate with customers, including but not limited to:
- Answering the phone;
- Assessing customer devices and providing estimates;
- Accepting customer devices into the tracking system;
- Accepting customer payments;
- Keeping customers up to date on the status of their repair(s);
- Perform hardware and software repairs on all types of devices
- Creating workorders with detailed notes, such as tested functionality and condition of a device both upon intake and completion of repair(s);
- Perform screen, charging port, button, camera, and other repairs;
- Perform liquid damage repairs;
- Perform component-level board repair;
- Perform all repairs without errors;
- Track store inventory bi-weekly;
- Create and send invoices to corporate accounts;
- Maintain store appearance;
- Other miscellaneous tasks.