Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction; we realize occasionally there may be a time when you are not satisfied with repair services received from Fix UR Gadget. Please call 713-523-5100 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution to any outstanding issues.
Warranty and Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website, our repair services, transactions conducted through our stores, and communications with our staff members.
- Warranty & Service Agreement: All repair work is warrantied for labor and parts for 30 days from date of repair. This warranty does not cover accidental damage such as scratches, cracks, or liquid damage. There is no warranty on any device with liquid damage that has occurred either before or after repair due to uncertainty of internal damage from liquid exposure. Repairing your device may void any manufacturer warranty. Repairing a device may impact the effectiveness of an IPXX rating. Fix UR Gadget is not responsible for devices not picked up after 60 days from date of repair. Devices not picked up after 60 days are subject to recycling. Fix UR Gadget is not responsible for any lost data during repair service. All unrepairable devices or devices opened up under diagnostics will incur a diagnostic fee. All repairs and other services are final.
- Trademarks: All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Fix UR Gadget. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Fix UR Gadget or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Additionally, Fix UR Gadget and this website are in no way associated with Apple. ‘Apple’, ‘iPod’, ‘iPhone’, and ‘iPad’ are trademarks of Apple, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Opening up your device may void or limit the scope of Apple’s warranty that you may or may not have.
- Services: Fix Ur Gadget will attempt to diagnose your device problem, provide an estimate of applicable service fees and then provide you with a professional repair solution in store or through our mail-in repair service.
- Your Responsibility: You understand and agree that prior to contacting or allowing Fix UR Gadget to perform diagnostic repair or other services on your electronic device, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives or phone cards. You acknowledge and agree that Fix UR Gadget shall not be responsible under any circumstance for any loss or corruption of data and/or software.
- Service Limitations, Liability Limitations to service: Fix UR Gadget reserves the right to refrain from providing any or all requested services and instead refund your payment, wholly or in part, on the basis that your technical needs or other requirements are unusual or extensive and beyond the scope of this service agreement as reasonably determined by Fix UR Gadget.
- Force Majeure: If Fix UR Gadget’s ability to perform services is impaired by you or circumstances beyond the control of Fix UR Gadget, Fix UR Gadget may choose not to provide or to discontinue services.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, you agree that Fix UR Gadget’s total liability for damages related to its services is limited to the total amount you pay for the repair, and you release Fix UR Gadget from liability for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. Fix UR Gadget is not liable for loss, alteration, or corruption of any data on your device.
- Texas Sales Tax: Unless you are exempt, sales tax will be charged on all repairs that are shipping to and from Texas or are performed within our stores.
- Website Accuracy: We strive for accuracy in our product descriptions, photographs, graphs, links, videos, and all other content on our website. However, due to human error or other influences, we cannot guarantee that the information listed is entirely accurate, nor do we assume responsibility for these errors. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order and/or correct inaccurate information at our discretion.
- Privacy: Fix UR Gadget keeps your personal information private and secure. When you purchase from our company you may be required to provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and device passwords. We use this information to process your orders, keep you updated on your repairs, and to test devices both prior to and after repair to ensure proper functionality.